View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 11:47 PM

Default Re: 3 Hands from Tonight: Just to make sure.......

These are the results to the 3 hands. I'll post them in white. I'm posting them early because threads have a tendency of disappearing in forums during the week, and this thread may be on page 5 in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Hand 1

<font color="white"> Of course I folded! I may be stupid, but I'm not crazy! On a serious note, I folded for 2 reasons: 1. The LP limp/3-bet smelled like aces (he actually had KK with the Ks), and 2. he came out betting this scarry board which led me to think not only a big pair, but a big pair with a spade as well. Since based on my read, I was drawing dead, I thought the fold was right. </font>

Hand 2

<font color="white"> I did bet this turn, although 6 months ago, I would not have raised the flop. When I'm first in after a bunch of folders, this is my play of choice with a variety of hands. But I usually slow down on the turn out of fear of being called down. For some reason, I didn't here. I bet the turn, and he folded. </font>

Hand 3

<font color="white"> I was kicking myself after I wussed out and called the river. I thought my big mistake was not raising the turn. But, in the end, I definitely had to put a raise in somewhere and I didn't. The SB showed J2o and the EP showed T7o. </font>

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Joe