View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Question for Pro-Choicers (Man kills zygote)

snowden
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for pointing out the obvious contradiction in being pro choice, you've really convinced me.
love, snowden

[/ QUOTE ] Cool. I had an original thought, and I'm glad it helped someone out. So this is my Man Kill Zygote question, which I wanted to throw out there to help some of those see obvious contradictions in their position.

For Kurn & Kipbond, I appreciate the replies. I can at least respect these positions by pro-choicers. Kurn, well if Rand (her books were definitely an influence in my thinking) said it, then it must be so [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Kip, that's a hell of a long thread, and all I see an endless argument. If there's something conclusive, someone please reply, start bigtime thread, and/or PM me.

Personally, when I was very young I was Life, cuz I thought why kill a baby? Then I grew up and thought, it's just a bunch of cells, and a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body, so Choice. Us guys do have it easy after all. Now I'm older, and a little smarter, and I'm Life again, cuz of many commonly known reasons. However, I'm not that smart, so who knows in the future? I'm open to any solid arguments, but I haven't heard any that really hold up. I find it fascinating how really intelligent people can stand on completely opposite sides of issues like this and others like all that religion stuff DS is obsessed w/. Usually, one side assumes the other side is a bunch of morons. So, continue being pro-choice, morons [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].