View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Mike Caro has lost his mind!

I watched it again to make sure before I replied again. He is, in fact, talking about early position... but he's not saying limp and re-raise. It’s very long, but here is a partial exact quote...

“Now people say ‘oh no! oh no! You have to raise with aces. Because, otherwise people are gonna come in and draw out on you.’ I say let em! Let em come in and draw out on me. Yes, I’ll take more losses. Of coarse with more people shooting at my pair of aces, I’ll lose more often. But I don’t care, because they’re getting the worst of it. If they’re getting the worst of it, then I like it. I’m getting the best of it, so I want to invite people in. Plus, if I raise, or maybe somebody else has already raised, and now I re-raise... What happens? I’ll chase people out of the pot. Do I want to chase weak hands out when I’m holding a pair of aces? I’m holding a pair of aces! You only get this 1 out of 221 hands! 221 hands, I get a pair of aces. I don’t get other big hands very often either. I don’t want to chase away my customers. I want them in the pot” - Mike Caro

There is more, but he never, NEVER, says to limp / re-raise. He is encouraging a multi way pot with everything he says in this DVD. Like I said... he has lost his mind! It makes me wonder about everything else he says now. I don’t want to take bad advise... And this is bad advise!