View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Party scratch card

[ QUOTE ]
So is December 23rd the first day to scratch or the first day to earn a scratch card making the 24th the first day to scratch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beats me. From their main promotion page, reading carefully, it still isn't really clear....
https://secure.partypoker.com/news/e...atch_card.html

But... looks like today is SUPPOSED to be the first scratching day... using yesterday's qualifying points, know why I suspect this?

"That’s what you’re about to experience at PartyPoker.com between December 23, 2005, 10:00 (ET) and January 1, 2006, 23:59 (ET) - Our new $1.5 MILLION Scratchcard promotion where we are giving away up to $150,000 worth of great prizes A DAY!"

From that math, they are implying it is a 10-day promotion. I know it's not etched in stone but if today is NOT the first day of scratching the card, there are only 9 days to count? (24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,1)

They do say that the promotion ends 11:59pm on January 1st so I assume there are no scratchin' on January 2nd at 10am, huh? Again, that brings up the 9 days concept. Also, why would they say "December 23, 2005, 10:00 ET", too? That'd be when we could scratch a card.

Makes me wonder if they had problems... and covered up by delaying it one more day...

Sorry if I sound like a nitpicker... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

* CalvinTy