View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

Morgant,

My OP was made before the whole situation started. I've been here at 2+2 since close to the begining and really am not sure that I like the fact that a one of the forums has a much different set of rules than the others. That was the point of my OP.

I also posted this before we got into discussion together on working out a way to go forward. Now that I have, im confident in the fact that you guys are not using this forum as a raketracker mouthpiece.

[ QUOTE ]
now that many have followed you, arent those affiliate accounts you opened for people frozen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, as are all new affiliate accounts created after last Sunday. We thought we could bring alot of the RB sites together under one umbrella and put a stop to all the bad things that seem to happen in the RB game.

[ QUOTE ]
you made a lot of claims and a lot of jabs at affiliates, seems that you talked the talk.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what this means. If you are saying that I took jabs at you, it was only because I didn't have a clear understanding of what this forum was about. I do now, but it really wasn't apparent from the start.

[ QUOTE ]
if you would like some advice, its a fine line of what can and cant be disclosed

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you are addressing a post from two weeks ago. I wasnt aware of how much Party hated the RB discussion as I am now.

[ QUOTE ]
i offered you my insights on this when you originally approached all the ex skins affilaites, but you wanted all the business for you and CPC

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said above, the intent was to bring all the affiliates together and put them in a position that they had to follow our (read: Party;s) rules. This would have put an end to all of the backhanded crap that goes on that Party hates, or they would lose their affiliation.

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of this issue we have with party and rakeback IMO has been created by you, al, and CPC. I am not trying to attack, but, now that things have gone down the road that I, cup, and rt1 foresaw, i can discuss it, without being accused of spamming, censoring, or some other such BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres the bottom line. The reality is that RB websites had no chance of dealing with Party after the break-up. I'm sure you disagree with this, but even if you did get a deal worked out with Party, what would be your security once you brought all your players back? They hate RB sites and nothing they would have done to you guys after they got their players back should surprise me or you. They see the players that left as their players.

Your opinion that we created a bad situation is wrong. To blame us for the spamming, stealing of players and other things that have gone on in the last week, as well as since the origin of the RB business is merely you trying to find someone to blame. I really had no idea of:

a. The size of the business.
b. The underhanded, scummy things some of the websites are willing to do to get one more player than the other guy.

[ QUOTE ]
People listened to you and al and now their accounts are frozen. Are you guys collecting all the mgr for yourselves and CPC?

[/ QUOTE ]

You, and anyone that did get started with us can rest assured that if we get paid for ANY player they brought to us, so will the affiliate. Period.

[ QUOTE ]
If so that was a major swift one you guys pulled over on this place, and i will be the whistle blower, even though many wont like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me state this again. If we get one dime for any players you, or any other affiliate brought us, the affiliate will get paid as well.

As far as whisle blowing goes, i'm really not sure what you are refering to. Feel free to post anything and everything we said or tried to do in the last week. Feel free to post my name if you like, as I have nothing to hide.

I only wanted to try and stop all the "COME GET 26% RAKEBACK AT PARTY" posts, as well as anything that put a deal for all of us in jeopardy. It was in all of our best interests to figure out a way that was beneficial to:

1. The player
2. The affiliates
3. Partypoker

Everything I did this week was to achieve this goal.

Tuco.