View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: 100% standard AJ raptor hand from sb.. in the 55s at least..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

jeeeez.. yall gotta learn to open up yer minds. im not always just calling to improve my hand. have yall never played a NL cash game or a mtt before? holla

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how you play this hand in a cash game or (early in) an MTT? Man, I hate this line tons more in either of those situations. (I've played lots more cash games and MTT's than S&G's. When I get the S&G count up I may hate the line equally there [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

heres the thing you seem to be missing. i dont play every hand the same way. i dont play every hand the way it 'supposed' to be played. my game is quite a bit different than teh standard. my mtt track record is excellent, my cash game track record is excellent, and ask anyone that has played live with me (there are probably 10 respected 2+2ers) if they find it easy to know where im at in a hand. everything is situation dependent. in this situation, i chose my line to limit risk. it would be foolish as ever to do that in a cash game or mtt. do you see why? holla