View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 08:50 PM

Default Re: 100-200 Lifeline

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Say what? I'm not gonna defend myself, I'll just say that having moral issues with this is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

You either didn't read or don't respond to my post. Either way it doesn't matter. Moral issues aside, IM'ing a buddy and gaining info during a hand totally violates the one player to a hand rule. You feel you don't have to defend yourself about it. That's funny. So, in other words, there's 2 sets of rules about the integrity of poker - live and online. I'd like to see your reaction when the guy sitting next to you at the table asks the buddy next to him what he knows about you. I'm guessing you'd have a problem with it. Hypocritical.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong. You cant possibly compare live poker to internet poker in this way. Information has become an accepted part of the game. Pokertracker, datamining, pokerstove, pokerace, notes files etc. I remember an article Negraneu wrote a while back about him and three of his friends sitting around playing omaha on his account sharing the decisions. Spliting buy ins, sharing accounts, sharing player info etc is a part of internet poker. As long as there is no collusion, as far as Im concerned they can check their notes, IM Aunt Bula or call the Hustler for information on my play. Its all fair game on the net.