View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Is it useful to datamine for S&G?

[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I don't. The SNG tables fill up so fast, it's not like you get a chance to look for a juicy table like you do at ring games. Besides, if you're looking at historical data (like VPIP, PFR) this is going to vary greatly depending on what stage of the game the data was collected from. For example, you see 18% VPIP. What does that tell you? Depending on how many times you played him and how often you got to the bubble and such, this number will vary greatly. Hard to make decisions based on that.

I suppose it could be helpful to see things like VPIP or PFR on the first 2 orbits or so to get an idea of how they play, but looking at any long-term aggregate data probably isn't very useful.

-SonnyJay

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't PokerAce Hud capable of only showing you data from the current blind level? Ie, if you play agains villian on the 10/15 level you get to see your gathered stats for him at that level, when you move to 15/30 it shifts and show you your stats on him for that level. Or am I wrong? If it's not possible I agree totaly with you, no use to know V$IP and such then.