View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: starting standards when playing behind an aggressive player?

To all who have posted,

Thanks for the advice and suggestions. This type of player gives me more trouble than any other. I usually win money when I play against this type but I fold so many hands I would limp with or even raise with in an unraised pot that it gets frustrating.

To AKQJ10,

I do not know what HEPFAP is could you give me more information.

To Ottsville,

My apologies for a rather rude reply on my part. I usually have a good sense of humor and think I would probably do more than find another table if an opponent flipped over "suited kings". I read a post earlier this week where I thought the OP asked a good question but his post got hijacked by someone commenting on his avatar. This question was important to me and I really didn't want attention to be diverted from the central question. In hindsight, I know that the easiest way to divert attention is to make rude comments directed at someone else. Again, my apologies. I have no reason to be too sensitive to criticism, I've read some advice I gave here just 2 months ago that makes me think a) I am a moron who shouldn't give advice and b) I can't believe I have progressed that much in my thought process in just 2 months. This forum is great!