View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Re: If you want more out of your pokerstars tourneys...

[ QUOTE ]
He cant be doing that great. I've played $5-10 LHE with him twice in the last 2 weeks at Stars and tonite he was gambling it up at $15-30-woohoo. Either he's not doing too hot or someone else is playing his account. Alot of "tourney stars" are not great cash players as we all know or at least should know by now. I think Tom has had issues with money managment thru his career-this is not new news again.

[/ QUOTE ]

While what you say might be true, I have to think what u say may be a little biased.

My poker coach (a WSOP bracelet winner and a very respected high stakes ring game player) is (compared to live winnings) winning less than he would live at the 10/20 , 20/40 ,50/100 and above ONLINE.

Not trying to bitch here, but Tom is still one of the BEST card players. Im sorry if you saw him on a downswing last week on your last week or so, but players like him are NOT losing players.

Yes, players like Tom and my coach my have losing session/weeks and maybe months, but trying to say they are bad and dont know how to "manage their money" as cash players is totally out of your grasp.

Tom knows what he is doing so STFU N00b