View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Yet another \"first time live\" report: The Taj in AC

[ QUOTE ]
I play live only, never online. For some weird reason, most decent online players get rolled B&M. Not sure why, I personally attribute it too their terrible lack of reading skills. And their innability to put people into appropiate categories without a trail of computer generated stats to back it up. But good luck B&Ming in the future. The games are so loose, I firmly believe that its where the money is.

JT [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, reading was pretty hard as most of the players played any two cards, but I agree, if I concentrated more, I should at least being able to put people on range of hands by their style of play, who plays any two, who playes any two suited, who playes any aces, ect. I also should have been better at figuring it out betting patterns.

I was really disapointed in myself as I really wanted to enjoy that part of playing live more, since I can't do that playing four tables online, but I just couldn't find the discipline. I mean going from playing 240 hands an hour online to only playing 20-30 live, that was the hardest, folding hands after hands after hands for 3 hours was very hard...

But I still enjoyed it a lot and I'm looking forward to next time, in the meantime I have a lot of thinking to do about the adjustements I need to make from online to live...