View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Re: software comparison

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone actually had significant experience with not only PT, but also StatKing, and PokerOffice?
I have downloaded and tried PT, lots of features, but not real user friendly, seems almost like some of the old DOS programs; and a poor help file. On the plus side they are very responsive on their forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? PokerTracker, right? You are not describing the software I know. How is this like "old DOS programs"? There is a ton of information presented, but it's all very well organized if you know what you're looking at. And the help file is actually very helpful, I thought.

[ QUOTE ]

Have not tried the other two and am curious if anyone has enough experience with all to give an opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

StatKing is a session tracking program. You enter your sessions and it keeps pertinent stats for you including $/hr, standard deviation, etc. I use it and recommend it, but you could use Excel instead if that's your cup of tea.

I have seen PokerOffice in action but never really though much about it. I recall someone mentioning it violates the PartyPoker terms of use, but I don't know that for fact.

Regards,

T