View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 04:03 AM

Default Re: $22 - A4o in the BB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, good players have zero problem laying down what might be the best hand. It's all about picking your spots.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bubble considerations aside, it's pretty bad to fold what is quite likely to be the best hand, particularly with only one card to come. That's what I'm dealing with here

[ QUOTE ]
Look at it this way... what you are way ahead of here?

[/ QUOTE ]
KQ/KJ/K9/QQ/JJ/QT/99-/flush draw...there are a bazillion hands I beat that he could call with

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, look.. it's late and I'm tired... but you got all your money in with a horsesht hand... so that's something to think about. I'm out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I judged my hand strength based on the action. He limped on the button, so I don't think he has an ace. This is made even more likely by the fact that he just called. So he's either gotta have a monster or jack [censored] (which includes a flush draw or smaller pair)...and like usual, this isn't the time to be afraid of monsters. I didn't just look at my hand and go "oh man A4 that sucks"

I'd really like to hear why you think my hand has little value...I think it rates to be the best a huge % of the time.