View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 03:44 AM

Default Re: To get the thread back on track...

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so this one comes to you from the Borgata and it involves a hot cocktail waitress. After playing seriously all day a good friend and I decide to play 2-4 and get hammered. Pretty standard so far.

We buy in for the obligatory 3-5 racks of white each and fire up the game. When the cocktail waitress (Trish for those who frequent the borgata) comes around the first time we tell her to keep them coming and give her a handfull of whites each. Now I realize that all the waitresses there are hot, but this chick is absolutely smoking, arguably the hottest one there. She's getting us good and drunk and we are hitting on her like the drunk degenerate sleazes that we are. I assume shes playing along only because we are tipping obscenely, but eventually she brings our drinks over and asks what we are doing after poker. We sort of do a double take and say something like "taking you up to the BBar" etc. She says to meet her there at 4 she is going there with another waitress. So obviously we go, I cant do anything because I have a serious gf but my buddy is pumped. The friend turns out to be somewhat ugly and I occupy her while my buddy runs his game on the hot waitress. At some point (I was beyond wasted) they disappear. The end of this story is a letdown as he later told me that it wasnt that great once they got upstairs, but let it be an inspirational tale illustrating the possibility of hooking up with one of those hotties...

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, you are one of the funniest drunken 2/4 players I know. I may make it down there when I'm back east for the holidays.

scrub