View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Calling down a Loose Aggressive

Im interested in if anyone else thinks I shouldnt of capped the flop?

At that point I still think I had the best hand. From his patterns he probally hit the flop somewhere, but his 3 bet didnt necessarily mean he had AK because he did those kinds of things with all sorts of hands. If he does have AK it has nothing to do with his actions, that's just a random occurance to me. (and again believe me if you want, but I severely doubted he had AK)

When he raised me on the turn, then I decided to not take a chance any longer so I called him down. (even if he doesnt have AK, maybe he got lucky on the turn) I wonder if anyone would of re-raised him here, or is that too goofy?

But not sure if the flop was the time to do that or not, since there is a cap I have no problem with capping it, and Im kind of hoping it will buy me at least a shot at slowing this guy down.

Let me know if anyone else has an opinion on capping it here, that's actually a good observation.

(if he did have AK good for him. the odds of him having it were very low so Im not sure how it would possibily fit into my game play since he's in almost every single hand and pretty much does the same thing everytime. Correct me if Im wrong but it seems like we are not even talking about reads anymore at this point it's just the odds of him having one hand out of any random hand...)