View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 11:39 AM

Default Two-outer with a huge pot at a maniac table

This table was crazy... previous hands had players capping with A6o, cold-calling three bets with 54o, and raising the turn with inside straight draws. A few big pots were dragged down with K high. Interested in your views on flop play...

Paradise Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. UTG posts a blind of $2.
UTG (poster) checks, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls.

<font color="blue">Standard, right?</font>

Flop: (22 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, Hero...

<font color="blue">I have 22-1 odds to spike my set on the turn. I'm getting 13:1 to call here... will implied odds supply the rest? The two preflop raisers are still left to act (I suspected SB was planning to check-raise because he had a bad case of the FPS). I wouldn't have been surprised if the flop ended up being capped. Should I have called two bets?</font>