View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Default Has anyone been to the Trop recently?

I went down to AC friday night with a friend to enjoy some free drinks and 2-4 poker. We checked out the House of Blues room and had a great time, I even doubled my money. The dealers are friendly, the players are sociable. The only problem I had was their confusing moving button rule.

But after that we decided to go check out the Trop again, we used to go there every weekend and would always have a great time.

But this time, it seems to have rapidly gone downhill. I played 2-4 and 4-8 and both games were pure chaos. I don't mean it was just table of maniacs capping every round. It was just every table filled with people either bitching about how they have no luck or assholes acting out of turn every chance they got.

I honestly felt bad for the dealers because these people seemed to be derailing the games on purpose, and to make matters worse they were blaming it on the dealers and stiffing them whenever they won a pot.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not sure if I'll ever consider playing there again and just stick to the Borg and the HOB.