Button (t2115)
Hero (t755)
BB (t800)
UTG (t845)
UTG+1 (t775)
MP1 (t760)
MP2 (t305)
MP3 (t900)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls t15, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls t15, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls t15, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Hey, a practically free flop. No reason to bet, and too good to muck.

Flop: (t75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checks, CO checks.

Good so far. No reason to lead bet OOP with this coordinated of a board. Willing to call a smallish bet.

Turn: (t75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t70</font>, MP2 folds, CO folds, Hero calls t70, BB folds.

Mixed results. My flush hit, but the board paired. UTG had taken the betting lead on a couple of previous hands, and at the time I thought that I would just smooth call and let him tie his own rope. In hindsight I think I should have raised and defined my hand to him . . . .why?.. . because of this:

River: (t215) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t225</font>, Hero?

Don't like the second board pair. It is reasonable that I would have heard from a set or a Q on the flop with a two flush board. He could easily be betting this with A high or a weaker flush.

What's your move on the river, and how would you play previous streets differently?

Part of the reason for my line on this hand is I had just played a hand at another table where I had T4s from the BB and caught my flush on the turn as well. That one played out almost identically to this one, except the villan checked the river, and I made a nice sized value bet and took the pot. I think the passive nature of that play worked it's way into this one. This hand, with the paired board, requires a different play.