View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 10:54 AM

Default Aq equity check on the turn. Call or fold?

Party Poker 3.00/6.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(10 handed)</font> link

I dont have a lot on UTG, but when you have been involved with 12 of 25 hands, that's not so good. He's only raised one hand preflopp that I've seen at the river and that's Mr. Big (AA). I have even fewer hands on the guy to my right, but he played a KK hand pretty exceptionally.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (12.33 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

To those of you arguing a raise here on the flop, I just don't agree at all. I don't see any hands that I beat here betting into me after I 3 bet preflop.

Turn: (10.17 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP1 calls, Hero?

Do you think I should be calling here to see a river? I'm drawing dead versus a potential UTG set or A8 and virtually dead against MP1 AK, KK. How clean are my outs here and what % of this pot do I own if I call?

Final Pot: 16.17 BB.