View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 05:53 AM

Default Re: This Ought To Get Some Replies

[ QUOTE ]
OK so I'm joking, but to convince me of your theory you'd have to convince me that intelligent people have more kids than your average joe. Is there any evidence of this, because it's not the case today.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're talking about the intelligentsia being outbred here. I'm talking about the difference between a 95 and a 100 IQ, I'm talking about the guy who can figure out how to operate the tivo being more attractive than the guy who can't etc. That's clearly the case is contemporary society.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it's called interbreeding, which presumably has happened a lot more since America ended Apartheid. And the gap hasn't closed that much

[/ QUOTE ]

Interbreeding, what's your evidence of that? Would test participants of mixed race qualify for these kind of studies on race related IQ? I don't know the answer to that - but I'm guessing not.

[ QUOTE ]
And finally there's the point that poor Africans do horribly at IQ tests - just above retard - whereas poor Indians, Chinese, Middle Eastern, you name it get normal scores (in fact some do better than white scores). Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again this is not an issue of race it's an issue of environment. If you visit sub-saharan africa you'll see exactly why IQ is not highly valued. Black Americans/Europeans etc do not live in Africa. If a high IQ is attractive, and a gap is present as a result of that history, it will close with or without interbreeding.

And just as a voice of reason, the gap isn't exactly very big as it is, and there's plenty crossover.