View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Hi, I\'m Jester, \'Hee Haw!\'

This is from memory because the carnage was too great to record. I like to post these things on occasion. I don't like being publicly humiliated so hopefully I'll learn. I've been on a very good streak, aggressive, nice reads, winning, and very handsome.

Here goes.

Party 6max $2. I have around $230 and Villain has me covered. Villain seems pretty good. Sexy pokertracker numbers and I'm guessing a thinking player. He's been raising with a wide variety of hands.

I pick up 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the cutoff. Fold, villain raises to $6. I call and the button calls. Button seems timid but not bad.

The flop is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Villain lead for $20. Senor Aggressive (Jester) raises to $60 and the button folds. Villain thinks...and thinks...and calls. The turn is a brick. Villain checks. Free card anyone? Not for 'Mr. Agressive'! He bets $100. Doh. Villain check raises all in. I add it up and realizes that I've pot committed myself and call. As I'm clicking the 'call all in' button I realize what villain has and that I'm more toasty than I thought.

The river bricks, I get stacked, and I reach up to see what that goo is leaking from my ears. It's my damn brain.

Please don't vomit on your keyboard.