View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: OOT Survivor #1 (grudge match)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is an obvious difference between me doing this and someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are breaking your own rule that you set as a bannable offense for this forum.

You are treating OOT as your own personal little kingdom or island or whatever. Twoplustwo allowed you to be a mod to clean up the forum, and keep things tasteful. Though I don't disagree that the content in some of the banned posters' threads should not be here, as with all other mods, banning should be your last resort. You have other tools at your discretion for cleaning up this place such as the ability to edit, delete, or move unwanted posts. Try using those instead of banning everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Mat gave [censored] mod privelages it was with the IDEA that he would be banning anyone that he didn't like. [censored] made it VERY clear that was what he was going to be using his mod powers for. Most of OOT said yes and Mat said yes. So I don't know why you think that Mat would suddenly care now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not aware of this, but this is outrageous. I guess if that's what OOT and Mat wanted, then OK.

FWIW, I really enjoy reading twoplustwo and OOT, but I think I'm going to stop posting in OOT now. I wouldn't want to say anything to offend [censored] and get banned and not be able to use the other forums. I'll still read it, and I'm not worried anyone is going to miss me as I'm not much of a contributor to this place anyways. I hope this mess eventually gets sorted out.