View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Greke\'s Guide To Good Side Betting

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that this is awesome, and I'm pretty sad that I'm not in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come anyway man! There's going to be tons of side games/ random insanity. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there's an open invite to ANYONE in the fourm who wants to come, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part I just don't get [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].....16 2+2'er's from allover the Country (+) 3/4 "observers" get together for a virtual cagefight....GrekeHaus develops an awesome site to keep track of all kinds of "action" & nobody participates?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]...C'mon guys & gals [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Do you think Raptor is "all-mouth" ?...Then, bet on it
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> only mostly mouth </font>
Do you think Daliman is full of himself?...Then bet against him [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Yeah, he's a pompous ass, but he sure can sing! </font>
Do you think that Gigabet won't show because he's afraid that someone will "pull back the green curtain"?..Then bet "no show"
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Yes, Gig will not show because he is scared...... </font> [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Do you think that Yugo is better than a million to one against?...Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> He is at LEAST as good as 1000-1 </font>
Do you think that just because ZEN doesn't post alot he also doesn't know anything about poker?..Then bet on it [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] <font color="red"> I think he knows more about Faith, Wanting Your Sex, and Freedom, (in 2 different ways even!) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]