View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 08:04 PM

Default PL200 6max hand - Flop and Turn decisions

Ok.

Villain A is newish to the table and appears an ok player. Seen nothing crazy from him. He has $300.

Villain B is an idiot. He calls with very marginal hands but therefore gets lots and lots of actions from people in the wrong spot and his stack is up and down like a yoyo. I am staying until it has gone or he leaves. He has $368.

I have $722.

2 folds and villain B limps. Button folds and the Villain A raises pot in the SB. I call out of the BB with Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Villain B calls.

3 to the flop ($24)

Flop is A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Villain A checks. I bet pot. Villain B calls - this could be as little as 1 pair. Villain A checkraises pot. At this poing I assume AAxx or AJxx (where xx is possible draw/blockers)

There is now $24 in the middle. My pot. Villain B's call and Villain A's pot reraise so $162.

I have more outs than I can count. Should I raise here or call to induce Villain B to call?

I called. Villain B folded [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. 3 to the turn ($274).

Turn 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Villain pushes his last $187. I have picked up a club draw and call.

Any comments?