View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 07:16 AM

Default Re: Reraising someone who raises too much

[ QUOTE ]
$1/$2 NL. This villain raises too much. Probably 16% or so. He almost always raises to $8. Every blue moon he raises to $6. The one $6 raise hes showdown, he had A6.

He raises to $6. Do you reraise with AJ? If so, do you make it $20? Or more than that? I assume you are potting most any flop if he calls?

One more question. Same villain (this guy is giving me problems) $2/$4 NL this time...still 6 max. Do you think his play is good here?

UTG raises to $16. Villain calls with T9s. BB reraises to $52. UTG calls. Villain calls. (all have $400) This seems pretty questionable to me.

Pot $156. Flop 873. BB bets $100. UTG folds. Villain calls. Is this a good call? Implied odds are shrinking with this much of the stacks in already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not go into a large pot with A J against this type of player, I think its kind of common the call a pot bet on flop and call another on turn just to steal-push on river, I dont like to play that kind of hand with A J. But Im a tight/weak tight type... I would wait for aces