View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Party disconnects -- still occuring?

Is it problems with them? I emailed them, here's what I got:

If you are facing frequent disconnections while playing then we are sorry to note that you have been facing inconvenience due to Internet delays. Internet Delays or Internet Disconnections could be due to various reasons, none of which can be influenced by us, like the number of Internet gateways that fall in between our site and your system (more number slows down the process, if any of these intermediate servers are slow, the transmission to your system will also slow down causing Internet Delays or Internet Disconnections), your connection bandwidth, configuration of your system, the number of applications you run simultaneously that access Internet, the amount of available memory space on your system etc.

If you have a dial up connection, which is the minimum requirement, you may wish to upgrade to a cable or a fixed line Internet connection that will minimize the chances of disconnections or you may wish to get in touch with your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Garima
Poker Customer Care

Obviously I'm not the only one though...