View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:46 AM

Default Re: F*** you, Wal-Mart

[ QUOTE ]
He read it fine. Unlike yourself, he understands that simply wanting people to be paid more doesn't increase thier labor productivity. Wal-Marts margins are extremely thin, implying that they in fact pay thier employees the maximum amount possible for thier level of productivity.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't use reason with these people. These are the same ones who support minimum wage in the face of all evidence to the contrary, not to mention price controls in general. It's religion for them.

These are the same folks who with a straight face will state sheer nonsense such as that Bush's tax cut is bad for the middle class (keeping more money is bad for me how again? I'm still scratching my head over that).

These are the same folks who think that nationlizing certain industries is a good idea. Public POwer! Yeah!

They are convinced the oil companies are immune to competition.

It's the same people who hate WalMart. You know, because it's Walmart's fault they are hiring low-wage, low-skilled workers with few opportunities for any other kind of work and are paying them accordingly. Yeah, it's WalMart's fault.

You can't get through to someone who ignores facts and denies reality.

natedogg