View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Re: \"Putting your tourney life on the line\" is the new \"AK is a drawin

i think this has proven to be quite a good thread. It proves how some loser like me has no ego and is destined to go broke and how somebody thinks he's on some cloud for no reason other than he might have made a couple bucks playing poker so he thinks he is above all and his word is final. Gosh I hate poker players they should all be burned to death or something. So opposite, yet so similar, wait not simiiliiaarr at all. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]