View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: What\'s With This DERB?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't post here ever because I play NL, but do read a lot of the threads here because there are some great posters. You guys are going crazy over this.

He doesn't play the standard 2p2 style and people are going off the deep end. Accusing him of cheating, chip dumping, collusion, are you kidding?

What exactly is the fascination with this player? 2p2 is not the mecca of the poker world. This forum does not set the standard of what a poker player should do. There is much more to this game than playing tight and relatively unimaginative poker with playing a ton of tables. That style is certainly profitable and it's basically what I do, but the sheer disbelief that people have been showing is shocking.

In all seriousness I don't understand why he has gotten so much attention. Is it really that earth shattering to you guys that someone is bucking the general trend of 2p2? Someone clear this up for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo # 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

If people who don't even play mid and high stakes hold 'em could please refrain from ever posting in this forum again, I'd really appreciate it. You all sound like morons, especially people who come in with their authoritative "bingo" posts who likely don't even understand what is being argued. You people aren't providing revolutionary new insight. Most of these things have been considered and discussed ad naseum.

Nobody with a clue places cheating/chip dumping as the #1 or 2 most likely scenarios. It's highly likely that he is a small winner(or a loser, but let's find a middle ground) who is running insanely hot. We really don't need any more long retarded threads that are filled with opinions of self-righteous people who think they are going to finally be the voice of reason that makes everyone else see the light.
-James