View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Finding a good renter

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
These are the lamest set of requirements I have ever seen. Can't you just take your lame requirements and plug them into a computer?

Afterall, you are making mindless decisions already right?

Let's say I have a 1.5 year long dispute going on with DirecTV. They, by matter of procedure, have placed the account 'in collections' while being disputed. In your world, I am disqualified from renting?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just a general overview of the requirements. There is alot more detail involved.

Mindless?
Much thought went into what type of requiremnts would need to be met by a prospective tenant that I would want renting from me. After I arrived at what I wanted then yes it should be pretty mindless. According to Fair Housing law I can have whatever requirements I desire so long as I enforce them uniformly.

Yes. If you have an ongoing dispute with DirecTV for the past year and a half and have been placed for collection you won't be renting from me. Sorry to hear that in all likelihood you didn't honor the terms of your contract, probably because of "extenuating" circumstances.

I would also add that I have looked at my records for the past 3 years and could only find 4 cases in that time period where I have had to seek forcible detainer on a tenant.

HMMMMMM......... seems like I am getting the desired type of renter and my criteria are working out pretty well for me. If however you think you have some good ideas along these lines, have experience in this field and would like to pony up the necessary funds to become a full partner I would be willing to listen your thoughts on what a good screening procedure would be.

On second thought....... you owe DirecTV so you probably don't have the funds. You sound like someone with alot of issues and I have simplified my life and since my criteria are working so well business is good and I need no additional capital so not looking for a partner.

In short.....if you don't know what you are talking about ....STFU!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just saw you on The Peoples Court.

You lost.