View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Tonight WSOP Circuit tourney? Did everybody read caro\'s boof of tells?

[ QUOTE ]
Lee raises Gabriel(or whatever his name is) reraises 92off??(musta had a HUGE tell on this guy to make this play) then its up to jennifer and she think for a second and looking at gabriel and all of a sudden she jumped(she picked up on something for sure that she then knew he was on a stone bluff) she then stood up and was deciding whether it was worth coming back over the top or gamblinf for what she had left if called because she knew he was weak. And her and gabriel musta knew lee was weak. He(lee) musta been doing something that was easy to pick up on. He was the most inexpereinced by far. Anyway she mucked(she had nothing by the way). But her reaction while looking at gabriel was scary. If you watch it again look for it.(maybe i'm jumping to conclusion, and i only saw it once but thats what it looked like to me).

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure Jennifer had AK. The commentators complimented her on her "read" (she seemed to indicate she thought they both had nothing), but the fact is, she still didn't act on it with a premium hand.