View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: How\'s the 3/6 games in Biloxi???

HHughes, when are you going, exactly?

A buddy of mine, Michael, and I are going tomorrow (6/24/05). Here's the plan:<ul type="square">[*]Michael sleeps plenty tonight. Like till 11AM. I teach my morning class from 9:20-10:30. (We're both Math PhD students at GATech. He doesn't teach on Fridays.)[*]I drive to Michael's house, and he drives us to Biloxi. I sleep in the car, whether I'm tired or not.[*]We arrive around 6 or 7PM, and do NOT get a hotel room. Instead, we play till check-in the next day. Probably the $4/$8 at the Grand.[*]Get a Saturday room and sleep till 6PM or whatever.[*]Play through Saturday night.[*]Sleep a few hours before check-out.[*]Play a bit and drive back to Atlanta.[/list]We decided on this plan yesterday! (We're going to Vegas in August, and decided we couldn't wait that long.)

Michael plays 1/2 and 2/4 hold'em online. I play 2/4 and 5/10, so making-back the trip after 20 hours of play shouldn't be a problem, but grad-students enjoy shoe-string budgets.

If you're around, it'd be fun to hang-out. Send me a PM with cell or whatever, and we can share a comped buffet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-Sam