Thread: 2 Book Ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: 2 Book Ideas

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, here is another "help me decide what book to buy next" post.

Background - I started playing online poker a year ago, almost exclusively limit poker, started from .5/1 and worked my way up to 2/4. I'm looking to expand my game a bit to no limit holdem, and probably cash games since its much more flexible that tournaments since I can play and leave whenever I like.

Books I already have/read - Lee Jones on Limit, HFAP, SSHE, Super System, Mike Caro's Poker tells, Theory of Poker, HoH 1 & 2, Internet Texas Holdem (the Kilger or Hilger book).

I'm thinking of getting a good book for NL cash games (which I think not many exist when I searched the forum) and maybe a book to help me move up to the 5/10 - 10/20 level in limit.

Any suggestions?

How good are the Caffione books - The Middle Limit book and the pot and no limit books?

How about King Yao's?

Thanks guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, but after the books you have already read (SSH, HFAP etc) I find it a little strange how you are asking what books can help you advance to beat the 5/10-10/20 games [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also, having read SS, TOP HOH etc. you have already covered some serious ground in the poker literature; again I find it amazing that you don't know where to go from here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]