Thread: out of line?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 02:07 PM

Default out of line?

2/4 5 handed villain ($450ish) seems solid, i've been picking up most small pots w/o too many showdowns, haven't shown down any enormous bluffs, maybe 75% showdowns won, I cover table, and haven't gotten involved with villain yet.

please feel free to tear me apart on this one.

I pick up 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in SB, villain opens it $50 to go on button, and for whatever reason I call. The pf overbet was atypical of him and the table in general. This is not necessarily normal (or good) for me, but I did it anyways.

Flop (~$100) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

check check

Turn (~$100) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

check, he bets $50, I make it $170, he calls. ummm ok

River (~$450) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

i think for about 10 seconds and push, he has about $225 left.

weird line by villain, what do you put him on, and from villain's perspective, what are you looking me up with in general?