View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Re: foods/meals you eat that others think are disgusting...

I've got quite a few. Not so nasty now that I've been a vegetarian for 3 years, but here it goes:

PreVegetarian:
Chili & Cheese Hot Dog W/ tuna, mayo, ketchup, and hotsauce.
truncate in any way.
Tuna+mayo+hot sauce + anything
Chocolate or Strawberry Milk with so much syrup that there is at least a 25% chance you will throw up. Only reason I put htis on this section is because I don't do this anymore
White Bread + Fluff(marshmellow spread) [peanutbutter optional] I also no longer do this.

Vegetarian:
-Tofu (jk!)
-A big bowl of mashed potatoes with so much hot sauce mixed in that it's pink or red.
-Easy Mac + enough hot sauce to change it's coloring
-Pizza with a lot of extra salt and cheese from the shakers, despite how much salt and cheese is already on it. And the spicy pepper shaker too, or hot sauce if available
-Hamburger or Hotdog buns + hot sauce(born in the midst of a bare kitchen in high school)
-Saltines + Mayo(from my cuban friend Ramiro)
-Saltines + Cheese + Marijuana in the microwave (courtesy of Timothy Leary [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
-Banana Milk(people don't usually think it's disgusting, it just seems that no one knows about it)
-Putting greasy fries on my veggie burgers or pizza(fold the pizza). Option: Apply hot sauce liberally
-Cream of spinach with much hot sauce
-blocks of cheese. blocks of cheese dipped in hot sauce
-blocks of pepperjack cheese
-broccoli. I like it raw. It's good with cheese though. I actually like it less if it's steamed, unless there's some good cheese on it
-tofu, jalapeno, olive omelettes. Apply hot sauce liberally

thats all I can spew at the moment