View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Re: So I hear you have to learn to play poker now

[ QUOTE ]
What delight I may be enjoying is coming from those who are in a tizzy, Chicken Littles who are cognizant of how their world has changed. For them, the sky really is falling. I would feel bad for them, if they weren't the ones who make often display an air of superiority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Cactus. Dude. Why would you enjoy the finacncial loss that many people on this forum are having to cope with today? These are the people trying to help you with your game. Schadenfreude is a lousy emotion, especially public.

The people feeling shipwrecked by this include the highest-volume, highest-stake players on this forum. I don't know your history, so I apologize if I'm wrong, but I'd bet that many times their "air of superiority" was just them trying to help you understand that push-botting is the mathematically correct way to play in many situations. Let me repeat: they're trying to help you. And now for thanks you're dancing a jig because they just lost a bunch of money.

And even if they were being asses, kicking them while they're down is not exactly golden rule is it? I've read many of your posts and I think you're a good guy, but you're acting like all these people are finally somehow getting what they deserve, and I just don't see it.

belly