View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Good places to \"hang out\" with chicks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
try a nice pool hall

[/ QUOTE ]I have another friend who suggested the same thing, problem is...I am pretty bad at pool. Luckily there is a billiards room in my new apartment so I have been practicing lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you have problems with women. You have to be good at pool to go to a pool hall with her? Jesus loosen up. Make some terrible shots and laugh about it.

In short, you are not very confident if you don't feel like you can go play pool with a girl even though you are terrible. Girls will all sense this = You don't get any.

[/ QUOTE ]good point. once I went bowling with a girl who kicked my ass and I just made fun of myself the entire time, and it worked to my advantage actually. I suppose I can lighten up about the pool thing. This different girl is seriously a 9 or a 10 (she could be a model, I would eat her after I [censored] her), so I kinda want to impress her.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you put 9's or 10's on a pedestal above a normal girl and it prevents you from having some genuine fun with them because you are trying to impress them you are going to stumble over all the same problems that every other guy has with getting a 9 or 10. But you have to realize this for yourself, usually through failure. Good luck impressing her.

I'm sure you'd do better if you just sucked at pool and went with a great attitude and no pressure to actually be good. I can see you trying to impress her, missing an easy shot, and going off on yourself about how you def should have made that one. Oh yeah that will get her going.