View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: $22 Holy overbet Batman.

[ QUOTE ]
Level 3. Blinds 25/50. Two limpers who both cover me (reads on both: decent, a bit too lose but no donks). I am in BB with 660 chips and call with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Flop: (pot 175). T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check. Guy1 bets 50, Guy2 calls 50. I push 610 chips. Both fold to my mighty overbet.

Should I just call? I will hit my hand by the river more than half of the time and if I do I should be able to gain a few more chips. Should I raise to 150-200 trying to get callers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is that you're such a big favorite to win the hand. I might c/r to T150 here to try to milk them even more. If they call, good, you've fattened a pot that you're a big favorite in. If they fold, that's okay, since it means that you [probably] wouldn't have gotten much out of them anyway if you hit your draw.

If you use this line and don't hit on the turn, that might be a good spot to semi-bluff all-in. Flop, you're too much of a favorite to push I think.