View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: TT OOP - How do I proceed from here?

with out reading other replies,this really depends on way villain has been playing.is he loose/passive or loose/aggressive?
in this hand,he has called the BB after a limp with two blinds left to act,you make a 7500 raise,and he still calls.
what kind of hand justifies that play,well for me nothing i can thin k of really but for a loose/passive player,alot of hands like AJ,AT,A9,KQ,KJ,KT,QJ, suited or not.
now you cant really let hte hand go ,cuz chances are you do have the best hand here and seen as most of the kinda players who would play like this(limp after a limper and then call a raise of nearly 1/3 their stack) would stay with an A rather than a K then you should be too worried abt the K.
however if you do make any kind of a bet it will commit you to the pot i rather a push here than just a raise.
if he is on a flush draw he just may let it go this time but if you bet say like 5K he will call with a flush draw and he will also call any future bet of yours from turn onwards wheather he makes his flush or not.
so to me against him its a push.