View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Admitting defeat

[ QUOTE ]
Great post BK. A few days ago I had my worst day too -23K, it was not from poker it was from party blackjack oof! I'm such an idiot but that's another story.

Funny thing was even though I was down 23K I felt really fine. I slept good and was in an upbeat mood the next day. I remembered the first time I lost 1K I almost broke down in a cold sweat. I guess it does help that I'm still up a good amount for the month though, otherwise [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] I made a killing this month in poker only to lose 23K in party BJ wtf!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I won't be playing that anymore, shesh.

I think you'll get back on another winning street and forget about this though. It's poker and sometimes even the very best players start to doubt themselves when they go on a losing streak. You have one of the best minds in poker I've seen and I have no doubt you'd be a very successful very high limit player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey pete, the blackjack thing is not a good sign. It could be an early warning sign of a gambling problem. Seems like you learned your lesson though, so gratz for that.
-James