View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Rate my spew from 1-10

Well, first ignoring the read on this player. What is he logically trying to represent here? There's two "hit-the-flop" possibilities: He has an A or a J. With a flop raise, it looks more like an A.

Now to the read on the player from his stats. The only time I'd want to call down in this hand is when I'm up against a loose aggressive post-flo player. Then it could be more likely you are in a WA/WB situation. If he's something like 60/20/3 then calling down would be acceptible and even then you still have to think about it.

Here? No. The player isn't completely passive, but from the looks of it...he is probably a transparent player: he bets when he has a good hand and calls or folds bad hands (perhaps calling down mediocre holdings like middle pair, etc.). Do you think this player is capable of raising the flop with say TT or less? Or even a J?

If you think he's BSing on the flop, you can call, but you definitely have to lay it down on the turn. I'd consider folding on the flop, too, as he looks to have the A.

edit: forgot to rate the spew. I'd say an 8.66 repeating. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]