View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Nevada Jacks PSO

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, I order more NJ's and where do I put them? Can I buy an empty case for 500 chips?

P.S.--Does the fact that the Copags are paper make a difference now? I mean do you still think 300 NJ's are better than 500 High Rollers?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can certainly get an empty case. PSO has 500 chip case for 2500 points. And you can buy 200 more chips for 14,000 points so basically you need to earn 16,500 points after you complete the NJ promo. That means 2-3 more promos.

Id say go for it, as the NJs are supposed to be better quality + you dont want to have the same chips all your friends have.

Also, note that some promos are a lot easier than others..... look for the easy ones.

If that is too much hassle, just get the 500 chip set for 10,000 points. This seems like it is your first set, so youll probably be pretty happy with it

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was living with my Dad, we got a 500 chip set of the "dice" set. Basically the most generic set there is. Like 5 of my friends have the exact same one. I wouldnt think the High Roller set would be like everyone elses.

So, this isnt my first chipset but I really don't know anything about them. I will probably go with the NJ's.

What is the weight of each NJ chip?