View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Michigan State -4 1/2 @ Purdue POTW#10

[ QUOTE ]
*edit* So I put a unit on MSU because you told me to even though MSU will probably crap the bed on any game I don't bet against them. Also put .5 units on BC (-6/+112) at UNC. I feel like the public is going to look at UNC's good game against Miami and overvalue them against BC, ignoring the fact that Miami is just really overrated and probably should be ranked in the teens. They have played one decent team (FSU) and lost to them, so I'm not all that impressed. BC by at least 7.

Also threw on a half unit on Northwestern to win outright at home against Iowa. Think the odds were +130ish. Once again, I think public perception thinks NW has just been lucky. I think they have a decent chance to rebound with a win here.

Do not take any of my analysis seriously. I am a losing bettor and am doing this for fun. I am hijacking MTTR's thread for the sole reason that I agreed with him on a pick last week and we lost, so this is his punishment [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Northwestern pick. I made a bit on that one too. I also flamed out with BC and used the same line of thinking you did.

Congrats to Penn St...they've finally won me over and I bow before their supremacy. I only wish I would've caved 6 weeks ago. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They better not blow it against the Spartans, because I don't want to listen to the Buckeye stuff again.

BTW-Illinois is that bad.