View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:02 AM

Default So this lady co-worker has been trying to get me to SIIHP

This has been ongoing for about a week and a few days. I would like to state although its an area code matter I do have a girlfriend who I have been with for a few years and sadly have cheated on, but someday feel I will marry o.O. Shes in the Coast Guard and hardly get to see her at all -_-.

anyways this chick is a total dog in fact most if not all the ladies are just plain out BLARG! although there are a few I would bang just cause [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, she starts off by haveing her other lady friend co-workers to tell me she likes me. she plays the shy one. then when I finally talk to her about it she seems like a cool girl to hang out with so I tried to start a friendship...big mistake. I take her home a few nights I mean she lives a few streets over and I even offer to take her out sometime. Well she then believes I'm her boyfriend after only like 4 nights [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I wasnt feeling good about this so I broke it off kinda only just speak to her at work but she has my cell number and TXTs me a lot always asking when we are going out and if she can get a ride home. Sheesh this chick is freaking me out but honestly the only reason why I still even talk to her is because of two reasons (1) i hate to be mean and just totally ignore people but damnit I will make an exception in this case soon and (2) I know you guys will think im being childish but im twenty and im in my experimental stage still and she is a different race and damnit I wanna try [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So OOT-iers please do comment and pick something on the poll and I will update in the next few days.