View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

[ QUOTE ]
Pardon my butting in. I have nothing to do with the CC, but I have been thinking about the, "Drink a lot of water and the last one to pee wins", idea that i saw on another thread.

The main twist that I have been thinking about would be to draw a chalk circle around all of the participants. They cannot leave their circle until a winner is declared. This would be great for video, as you get to watch the losers piss there pants, or at worst, stand there soaking wet while they wait for the challenge to end.

Also as a side idea, you could collect $50 from the participants before beginning. If you leave your circle, you don't get your 50 back. If you stay in the circle for the duration, you get it back. Who will pay to not piss themselves? Who really wants their 50 back and will piss themselves to get it. All extra 50's from the non-pissypants can go to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best challenges are ones that can be completed on a 5 minute or less digital video file. This one would take hours.

What's my better than that response? I dunno, a whole bunch of shots of vodka in 2 minutes.