View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Flat vs. Threaded?

FWIW, Glenn is in agreement with the masses. He is a FLAT man, which is probably a good thing, since I am now the proud owner of a bi-lateral mastectomy [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

God, I crack myself up...masses, flat, why doesn't anyone else think I'm as funny as I do? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But I digress, lol, the point is, he sort of explained to me the advantages (and one disadvantage) of flat mode. At least someone finally had the courage (or was threatened enough, I still can't tell) to explain why flat is better, and why threaded can be temporarily used to figure out who is responding to who, and in what order, when a thread becomes too big.

Since FLAT is in, and I seem to be in a situation of being flat permanently, I'll sing the praises of flat, flat, FLAT. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Besides, if we change software, I probably won't have a choice.

I am, however, leaving my settings on threaded. Even if, I, personally am FLAT. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]