View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: results

[ QUOTE ]
Did you choose this game based on ego, or did you really think you could beat this game? Game selection still counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

After playing that game all weekend...I'm honestly now convinced I was the best player in that game. Not by a lot, as there really isn't a lot of edges you can have when you get this high, and there are a few players it's very close/up for debate with I guess, but to answer your question...I played in the game because that's the game I figured I could win the most at. I also play my A++ game when I'm there (and yes I still make mistakes...like raising 44 ep) and I like the intensity of it.

Did I really think I could beat the game? I know I could beat the game. Did I ever quit the game cause I didn't like the line-up? Yes, once. Could I have still beat them? Sure. Was it worth the variance? No.

[ QUOTE ]
Hate to say this, but it appears that you were tilting because you hadn't won a pot in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Like I said, after this hand I took a break, took a nap, and came back with a great attitude and by this point most of the line-up had changed and I got to start fresh again and I started off on the right foot too.