Thread: options
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: options

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know, i guess i've been playing with people that suck too bad lately, check/calling is probably the best play, and by probably i mean is.

However i disagree with decifer when he says "you are beat every time" Although I don't play online 30/60, couldn't he have something like AQs, 8T spades, or even more likely JT of spades? Maybe I just don't know cause I don't know the game, but at 10, 15 and even 20-40 limits this could easily be the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

in my experience at 30/60 on party (120k+hands) ive never seen a bet call line here win the pot.

further, of the hands ive not been in but seen OR been in myself on a board such as seen, if MP calls flop calls 2 cold on the turn after calling once there is no other hand he has here otehr than the flush draw and id lay odds on that. the flush came in, let him bet and see the showdown for 1 bet or dont see it at all. if you bet and are raised you're beat almost surely but need to call due to pot size especially if the OOP guy calls. therefore, check and call, fold if MP bets and OOP guy raises.

the addendum here is that MP3 has not done anything rediculously retarded in the time at the table. clearly the 40+/20+/1+s will have a wider range. assuming the MP3 is not one of them, you're toast.

Barron