View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 12:47 PM

Default Re: So I just lost 30K......

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah my original post was pretty pointless now that I look at it. Sometimes it feels better just to post it to get it off my mind so I can refocus and get back into the game.

Bad beats are worthless to post, but I couldnt resist the 1-outer [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], that one was just nasty.

I think I'm going to take 6K out of the stock market to jump start me back into the 1K.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of those hands aren't bad beats, they are you calling all in with the worst hand. That isn't a bad beat. Calling with the idiot end of the straight twice, TPTK vs. set, KK vs. AA on QQ9 flop... The only hand here I believe I'd go broke on is the T9 vs. AT and maybe the AK vs. 33 if the guy was a total loon(looks like he was, in which case I would have set him in preflop anyways). Anyways, RussianBear has tried to help you just about as much as you could want for a simple "waaah I'm on a downswing" post and you refuted most of his help, so I guess I shouldn't bother, either. Good luck when you get back into the 1k.
Peace,
James