View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 08:28 AM

Default Re: Thoughts on Empire Poker and the Zoo

Thoughts on the future of a Zoo Member and Party (and its skins).

I do not know if you are like me, but I feel that most bonus whores follow a similar Methodology.

I play the Crypto’s. I actually play 85% of my games at Crypto’s and Absolute. I will play Party and another site (which I forget the name of but it sounds like SHEMP-ire). I will play the other sites when they offer a bonus, but rarely. I am sure some of you play the majority at Paradise, Pokerroom, Ultimate, the Prima’s – but you follow the same pattern. When all is said and done for the month, I play most my games at either Will Hill or Absolute.

In January, I started playing at Poker Now. I had a nice rakeback deal through a very trusted Zoo’er, so I was happy. But it was not as profitable as otehr sites. I decide that Poker Now is not the site for me, and I like a few others much better. Then Now pulls the plug. Then Empire pulls the plug.

Ok – Is Eurobet & Intertops next? I do not have accounts there, but I think those of you that do need to see a pattern and be aware.

Empire hit with no warning! I think we all agree that this was unfair. I am not asking for a debate. I ask that you do not defend their Terms and Conditions. I just feel that at the next bonus: Decline the bonus for a player (that they labeled) a bonus abuser.

Why the ban? Just deny the bonus! Period.

Most importantly – what about Party? What is there next move?

I do not mind playing at Party, although it not my favorite. I have the least return for my work there. This is why I choose to play elsewhere. In my opinion, I have not abused a bonus. I have choice to play where I get the best return on my work. I sure as heck do not want to have my Party account locked. But at this time, Party is not my number one choice.

Party, Now & Empire et al. obviously read this forum, as they should. They should not what to lose the business of players such as us that play a huge amount of hands at their sites. But whose to say they Party will not just ban us.

I ask that Party reply to this post with respectable advice for a player as myself.